Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cat's Eye Pom Poms

Okay, so I may have actually become pom pom crazy.  :S  They're just so freaking easy to make and once I figured out how to make designs in them I can't seem to stop.  Oh well.  I'm gonna go with it.



My kitties are always wanting to "help" during my crafting.
Alley is such a good model.  :) 

To start off all you'll need is three different colors of yarn, pom pom makers (I made mine from cardboard), and a SHARP pair of scissors.  I usually end up using manicure scissors for their tiny, sharp tips.

CLICK HERE for video tutorial on making your own pom pom maker.

Remember this tutorial from earlier in the month?  Cat's Eye is just a variation
of the same general technique.

I'm the kind of person who really needs to see a technique in action.  I made a video tutorial for creating a Cat's Eye Pom Pom from start-to-finish on my channel Giddy Up Workshop.
CLICK HERE to check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment